- Fogo Island’s five-star inn
- Towns may have to wait: minister
- Genesis Centre hopes national award will help it evolve
- Hanging on to our heritage
- Opposition weighs in Government’s economic performance to date gets mixed reviews
- Stan Tobin is determined to fight pollution, one oiled bird at a time
- Homemade enterprise Small businesses help bolster local economies
- That’s the spirit
- How a community non-profit has delivered affordable Internet and cable for 30 years
- Prosperous times: Clarenville raises the construction bar to $38 million
- Focusing on the fishery
- Sunny side of the street: Entrepreneur sees great potential in downtown Carbonear
- Market, prices remain strong
- New school part of construction boom in Carbonear
- Development drives Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s
- City of Mount Pearl
- Saving heritage lighthouses
- Behind the scenes at the building of Ronald McDonald House
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay holds the line on taxes
- Businessman offers waste disposal alternative
- Corner Brook planning changes to the way it handles trash
Content will be uploaded the week of April 2, 2012. You may also look for the supplement in your local newspaper beginning on Saturday, March 31, 2012.
Major sectors to be covered include: retail; education; tourism and culture; real estate; small business; and manufacturing. Town profiles are also included in the Community editions.
Editorial content related to the environment and transportation sectors may be dispersed throughout the five editions of Horizons.